wedi Fundo Top: the perfect finish to top the wedi shower systems
Developed by the European leader of innovative wet room solutions, the new ready-to-fit Fundo Top is a high-quality alternative to traditional tiling without compromising on quality or watertightness.
It represents a major turning point for the wedi brand, as for the first time wedi offer a finished surface solution to their customers: a ready-to-fit cover, perfectly adapted to the slopes and dimensions of their most popular ranges: Fundo Primo, Fundo Plano and Fundo Riolito neo.
What makes the wedi Fundo Top so special?
- Contemporary, thin and seamless design
- Warm and silky to touch thanks to the high-quality solid mineral material it’s made of
- Non-slip, antibacterial surface which always feels just at the right temperature
- System Safety with 100% guaranteed watertightness as part of the wedi shower system and a 10 year product quality guarantee
- Ease of adaptability thanks to its thickness of only 6mm, making it easy and clean to cut to non-standard dimensions
- Average weight of 10 kg eradicates any physical strain during installation
- Full-body colour, currently available in: white, beige, grey and anthracite
- Matching skirting strips are also available g.: for the cladding of raised shower trays
- Speed and easiness of installation without compromising on the quality of the material or the watertightness of the finish
wedi Fundo Integro:complies with standards but is far from standard
Another new innovation from wedi this year is the new standard-compliant complete shower system, the new wedi Fundo Integro. It is the 3rd in line of wedi’s flush-to-floor shower elements with integrated drain technology.
The wedi Fundo Integro sets entirely new standards as a complete system – simply the perfect solution for all renovation projects, as well as a reliable and time-saving alternative for every installation.
wedi Systems (UK) Ltd, Unit 4 Mercury Park, Mercury Way, Trafford Park, M41 7LY
Tel: 0161 864 2336 Fax: 0161 864 1323