Direct to joist acoustic flooring system for refurbishment projects
- Single fit acoustically insulating structural deck
- Free floating, glued T+G joints, no fixings to joists
- High density ISORUBBER (900kg/m2) base layer provides superior and sustained acoustic insulation
- Engineered self adhesive flanking insulation strips
- Improved acoustic floor to ceiling decoupling
Isorubber products are durable, thin and dense. Unlike soft cellular polymer products they undergo virtually no short or long term compression under normal floor loads. This assures that the full initial acoustic performance is
maintained throughout the life of the building.
Retained ceiling detail for refurbishment Isosonic Ceiling bracket
Up to 17dB effective impact sound reduction. Allows the new sound insulating fire protective ceiling to be installed without the removal of the existing ceiling.
fLOATING fLOOr DeTAILS
Isosonic DekFloor 30 is designed to have fully glued T+G joints enabling it to freely float over the floor joists, without any mechanical fixings in order to reduce structural sound bridging.
It is important to fit Isoedge around the full floor perimeter in order to prevent airborne sound leakage and to allow for the possible expansion movement of the monolithic floor deck.