Interior Film from David Clouting is a self-adhesive film that can be applied to almost any surface including: wood, metal, plaster board, plastics and melamine. This enables walls, doors, furniture, skirting and architrave to be quickly transformed with minimum disruption and at low cost.
Interior Film was used in the reception area of Incheon airport in South Korea (featured image) for the desk fronts and overhead ceiling panels.
Features & benefits:
- Safety – Self-extinguishing when tested for flammability.
- Application – no air bubbles
- Durability – resistant to impact, abrasion and scratching
- Stability – remains stable when exposed to heat, cold and humidity
- Flexibility – can be adhered to complex shapes and curves
- Economical – rapid installation, easy to repair or remove
- Manufactured by LG Hausys
- CE Certificated –specify with confidence
Available in a range of designs and finishes including: Exotic woods, Leather effect, textured metals and Natural stone, the Interior Film range is also available to view on the BIMSTORE website.
For a sample or further information: