Since 1895, Wesley Barrell have been handcrafting beautiful bespoke upholstery in Oxfordshire so it’s no surprise they are one of the UK’s foremost makers of timeless sofas and armchairs.Every piece of furniture demonstrates a commitment to the highest levels of craftsmanship, great British design and the best quality materials that truly respect the company’s rich heritage.
Wesley-Barrell has a lot more to offer than wonderful upholstery, they also supply a unique range of framed chairs, cabinet furniture in a selection of woods and finishes, beds and accessories – with particular emphasis on lamps and statement mirrors – furniture for every room.
TRADE AND EXPORT – WHY WESLEY BARRELL?
- Our upholstery is made to Hotel standard with 10 years springing and 25 years Frame (lifetime guarantee)
- We are bespoke as we manufacture our own pieces here in Oxfordshire, England. So we can ensure every piece sold is made to your specifications.
- We do not make for anyone else – we only make for Wesley-Barrell so you know our quality is always high and can only be found with us.
- Our team are experienced and knowledgeable whether it is in our showroom or in the workshops.
- Quality and craftsmanship is always the first thing on our minds when making our furniture and this can be felt in the comfort of the finished article.
- We hold an extensive range of fabrics from all the major fabric suppliers + our own collection of fabrics made for Wesley-Barrell if COM is not an option. Fabric Collection Books are available to view on request.
- Export packaging is of a high standard
- Shipping to any chosen shipper in the UK
- Competitive Pricing for our Trade and Export customers