We are a family run business with over 20 years experience in Walnut flooring. All our staff are fully trained in Wood floor installation and product awareness. We supply and installer solid hardwood, engineered hardwood, softwood and laminate flooring.
Whilst much of our activity is in the production of bespoke finishing to our customers exact requirements, we also pride ourselves in being able to source virtually any species of material for flooring including exotic wood flooring fitter, reclaimed flooring and aged and distressed wood floors.
The key to our success to date is the ability to provide EXACTLY what the client is looking for, rather than a close match and to do this with quality materials at very affordable prices.
We aim to make your experience with Timberzone as effortless and satisfying as possible.
Timberzone (Specialist installer in North London) have long been committed to providing an excellent service with superb materials, at fiercely competitive prices.
Where Timberzone excels is in the range of choice we offer our clients
- We offer no obligation, and free of charge surveys. Our fitters are polite, hard working and highly skilled and our staff are hugely knowledgeable when it comes to product and application.
- We work hard for both the public and the trades and their clients to find the right flooring solutions and the best method of installation, with an emphasis on quality and flexibility.
- We want our clients experience of Timberzone Wood floor installer to be a positive and lasting one, which is why we guarantee both our product and it s installation.
- We offer a fantastic choice of materials in an almost limitless range of colours shades and tones.
- We import unfinished engineered hardwood Walnut flooring in two formats. The first is our 20×190 sanded “Elise” range, a well -priced robust flooring, and our 21×180 brushed “Elite” range with superior finishing and manufacturing. Both products can be finished to the clients tastes in an extensive range of colours and both are suitable for underfloor heating.
Our solid German oak has a beautiful honey coloured hue which adds warmth and style to any room and is stocked in Character and Prime grades.
We keep engineered American black Walnut flooring in wide boards and long lengths and also have an ultra-prime semi solid walnut which is virtually free of knots and sapwood.
For price conscious clients we have a 3-finger semi solid, pre-finished oak floor which gives a stunning straight mosaic look at a truly remarkable price.
Whichever product you choose or ask us to source, you can be sure that we will always find the best materials available, at the most competitive prices.
When you choose hardwood flooring you are opting for a product that could give you a lifetime of service. You may already have hardwood windows or hardwood doors and there is no better way to compliment these than installing hardwood to your floor. Timberzone Wood floor specialist can supply hardwood doors to match or work with your floor.
Visit Website: www.timberzone.co.uk